· We collect some information about you when you sign up to use our service. You can control how information about you is shared with others though your Group profile settings
· We may share some of your personal information with third parties who provide services to us to help us with our business, but we do not sell or give your email address or other personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
Your Personal Information and Your Brixmark Data
Gathering information when you create a BRIXMARK account.
You must create an account to use our Service and to access information on the Site. When you create an account to use our Service, you supply us with certain information about you, including your name, email address and a password. You also attest that you are at least 18 years old.
We do not use your email or other personal information to send commercial marketing messages from third parties, and we do not provide your email address to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may use your email address to send you notifications and alerts about the Service for administrative and other purposes. This may include notices about maintenance of the Site, changes to the Service, changes to the terms of service, and other customer service matters. We may also send messages to your email address to notify you of events and requests that are part of the Service itself. These may include, but are not limited to, when a user requests to join a BRIXMARK Group of which you are an Administrator, or a custom alert you set up has been triggered.
Gathering Information about your Use of the Service.
Storing Vineyard Data
You may use the Service to create or upload information about your vineyards operations, or a
About the vineyards and operations of another BRIXMARK Group that has authorized you to do
so. That information (your “Brixmark Data”) is accessible to any BRIXMARK account that has been authorized to view information pertaining to the vineyard with which it is associated on the Service. We do not share Brixmark Data with any party except for authorized users of the Service who have been authorized to view that Brixmark Data, except that we may share aggregated and anonymized data, which does not contain any personally identifiable information about you or your specific vineyards, with third parties.
Our use of your Personal Information.
We may provide your personally identifying information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as web site analytics or outsourced customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personally identifying information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personally identifying information:
· as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
· when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a written government request;
· if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, we will provide notice before personally identifying information becomes subject to a different privacy statement;
· to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We also use the information we store about your use of the Service to help us make recommendations to you about additional features of the Service or new offerings that may be useful to you. We may also share information about your usage of the Service with third parties, to inform you about special offers and special events from companies who partner with us, unless you opt out of receiving this kind of information.
We also may share aggregated, anonymized data about the use of the SERVICE. This aggregated information may include information about you and your BRIXMARK Groups and your BRIXMARK Data, but it would not include personally identifiable information about you or your BRIXMARK Groups. We may share this information with third parties to help us provide additional services, to help us advertise on the BRIXMARK site, for industry analysis and for other purposes.
How we protect your information
We use commercially reasonable measures to keep your personal information safe, however we cannot guarantee against unwarranted intrusion by third parties.
Office: (707) 595-0659